Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Carol of the Bells is one of my favorites. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIzPF3BfpQ
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

To celebrate diversity: The Dreidel Song From South Park!

We don't get reindeer, we get Six White Boomers

Also corny and dated as hell, but still a favourite: Aussie Jingle Bells (Those who are really observant will notice that one of the guys singing is Colin from Play School )
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        Does the Aussie air force practice race discrimination when training for a certain crew position only found on aircraft whose designations start with "KC"? Also, what about Ohio and Typhoon class subs?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Does the Aussie air force practice race discrimination when training for a certain crew position only found on aircraft whose designations start with "KC"? Also, what about Ohio and Typhoon class subs?
          Only when they're targeting Santa.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

For those who didn't get my post, "Boomer" is a slang term with VERY different meaning depending on whose slang you're using.

Aussie slang: male kangaroo

Air force slang: the person who operates the refueling boom on an aerial tanker (hence the "KC" designation for the aircraft)

Navy slang: ballistic missile sub
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Because nothing says Christmas more then Mummies.

"Carol of The Belts"

http://youtu.be/BDiXPx2OqPI
              Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

The Gift

Running a bit late obviously, and i'll have to check everyone else's contributions out later as its late. That said, have The Givft by Aselin Debison Hailee Zera since i can't find Cheryl Branz's version.
                Seph
                Taur10
                "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Oh look, we're on time more or less... Well, on time for this, late for work though. Oh well, lets all enjoy my favorite version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer as sung by Jack Johnson
                  Seph
                  Taur10
                  "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Chipmunks Roasting on a Fire

Am i the only who hates Alvin and the Chipmunks? Thankfully they're not on the rotation at work (Walmart 1161). Its time for Christmas Dinner thanks to Bob Rivers & Co. again
                    Seph
                    Taur10

Comment

My new favorite is the Nostalgia Critic's I Fucking Love Christmas

Warning: free epilepsy test, I mean, flashing sequence, in the beginng of the song.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                        The Carol of the Bells is one of my favorites. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIzPF3BfpQ
                        Forgotten about this, you're right, great choice.

Quoth fireheart View Post
                        To celebrate diversity: The Dreidel Song From South Park!
                        Heh, i did my bit for diversity already, Jewish Hanukkah rap

Interesting piece, not to my taste, but cool to hear something different

Also corny and dated as hell, but still a favourite: Aussie Jingle Bells (Those who are really observant will notice that one of the guys singing is Colin from Play School )
                        Cute, quite well done, but not entirely original, Bob Rivers Comedy Troupe (IIRC) did Rusty Chevrolet to the same tune back in the early eighties.

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                        Because nothing says Christmas more then Mummies.

"Carol of The Belts"

http://youtu.be/BDiXPx2OqPI
                        Falls over laughing, "Oh my god..."

Quoth Tama View Post
                        My new favorite is the Nostalgia Critic's I Fucking Love Christmas

Warning: free epilepsy test, I mean, flashing sequence, in the beginng of the song.

Now things are getting fun, i'm loving all these y'all
                        Seph
                        Taur10

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
                          Am i the only who hates Alvin and the Chipmunks? Thankfully they're not on the rotation at work (Walmart 1161). Its time for Christmas Dinner thanks to Bob Rivers & Co. again
                          No, you are not. I have hated them for over 50 years, since shortly after they appeared in 1958. I find them to be very annoying.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Frosty the Snowman

Ok, about 14 hours late getting this one posted, but here you go, my favorite version of Frosty the Snowman. These two have such great voices, perfect for it.

Oh, and i already know what i'm doing for the 23rd and 24th, we'll be calling up the B-team to cover for Rudolph, assuming i can find either or both of the songs i want.
                            Seph
                            Taur10

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                              No, you are not. I have hated them for over 50 years, since shortly after they appeared in 1958. I find them to be very annoying.
                              Laughs, "Then i hope you so loved that song."
                              Seph
                              Taur10

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
                                Would it be Christmas without this, the original You're a Mean One Mr Grinch?
                                Good old Thurl Ravenscroft! I always loved that song, and that movie (Chuck Jones is a genius!)

And what would Christmas be without Weird Al's contributions?
                                Last edited by XCashier; 12-21-2014, 05:58 PM.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X