This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil minded, spiteful bitch

This nasty, spiteful woman yelled at me the other day, then had the absolute nerve to write a complaining letter to the manager, telling lies to make it look like I was the one at fault. As far as I'm concerned, everyone's on my side, but I can only hope that karma bites this evil old hag in the butt.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Details plzkthx?
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Sorry, I'm still upset about this and I forgot I clicked submit before putting down the details. X_x

EH: Evil Hag
      Me: Me

Me: *smiles* Hi! What pump are you on?
      EH: *glares* Pump #, of course. *acts as tho I'd just asked the most stupid question on the world*
      Me: *taken aback by nasty glare; basically, she's scowling at me as tho I'd just kicked her first born child* OK. *takes card, does transaction*
      EH: *continues to glare and scowl*
      Me: *can't look EH in the eye, due to her looking at me as tho I'm a piece of dog sh*t she just stepped in* Here's your card and receipt. Thanks, bye!
      EH: *snatches card and receipt* You know, you should smile, it'll make you look more mature. *turns on heel, leaves*

I was smiling and being friendly at first, but I don't know about anyone else, but I personally find it hard to smile at someone who's being rude, offensive and giving me a death glare. I was in fact very shaken and made to feel like crap. Her spiteful complaint was the last straw. I was in tears out the back, trying to calm myself down enough and being calmed down by a collegue so I could go back on the till. I just can't believe someone could be so vicious as to not only treat a cashier like dirt, but then have the nerve to send in a complaint. She also put her receipt codes on the end, which to my mind translates as "sack this cashier". I swear, if this bitch ever comes into the petrol station again, (and I'd be amazed she had the nerve to ever show her face there again after her behaviour) I am NOT serving her. I will get up and go out back, cuz her actions really upset me. I did nothing wrong, I don't deserve to be treated like sh*t, then complained about by a nasty, evil minded old cow who has nothing better to do.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Do a few of these , and then forget about it. That customer obviously had a few screws loose to put it mildly. Sounds like you dealt with it fine, and if you're a good employee the manager won't take one complaint all that seriously.

Comment

All this over a smile? Jeebus, that lady needs a life.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Understand something. There are people in life who have been HURT. Some are damaged, rape, abuse and a life history that would make Charles MAnson flinch. Some are just MEAN... no other reason. What she is doing to you, is taking control over your life. She could be proing to herself that she is worthwhile, by proving that you are inferior. She could be attacking someone who hurt her and pretending you are them. She might just be an EW and loves to make "little people" cringe and cry.

If you refuse to serve her, she wins. If you are angry, she wins. Do not let her control you. Having you be affected by her pettiness is what she wants. Be extra nice to her if you ever see her again. If she starts in on the "YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE" simply respond to her in a pleasant tone and thank her for her business. Let her know that you have other duties, and to have a nice day.

The best revenge you can have?

A smile at her expense!

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
              The best revenge you can have?

A smile at her expense!
              lol Yeah, just stare at her and smile, and give her a little wink as you ring her up.
              Don't let an SC get you down!
              whohatesshrimp?

Comment

As a clever young man once said, it's sometimes very hard to believe in a superior being when certain persons are not incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Comment

It's ok Lace. I can certainly sympathize with this scenario. I used to let people like this get to me all the time...and once in awhile, no matter how hard I try, they still break through.

But. I make it a mission never to let them see how they are affecting me.

I take great pleasure in being the ultimate awesomety in front of them...smiling...telling them to have a nice day. Nothing pisses off an asshole more than not letting them get to you.

I then have a nice round of daydreams about what I'd REALLY liked to have done...rant about it a little...and I usually feel better.

Some people are just fucking assholes. And you know what? If they are so miserable with themselves that they have to pick on a poor cashier at the gas station to get their jollies off...meh. Fuck 'em.

You know you are the better person. You can't make everyone happy, so just do your best, and fuck everything else.

If these past few months have taught me anything (some major life changes) it's that you don't need shit from anyone. Ever. Don't let them hand it to you.
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Thanks everyone. *hugs* I have a week off, so hopefully by the time I go back, I'll be able to do as you've all advised me. I do normally just ignore SCs, but this one just got to me cuz of the spite.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I think I encountered that woman a couple of days ago. Or her sister. Or something. After refusing to tell me which pump she was on because "knowing that's your job", she quickly changed her mind when I said I'll assume it was the largest amount (which it actually turned out to be, but that's beside the point). Then while paying with a card, I asked which account and she said "Savings of course!" in a really bitchy you-should-know-that tone (about a fifth of EFTPOS customers use cheque accounts).

Then she growled when I said "Have a nice day!"

Comment

Ah, yes. The Vampire.

There are going to be quite a few of them coming around. Just pretend it's because Halloween is coming, and picture them with fangs

and a flowing black cape, and a Count Dracula medal and black eyes and the whole bit.

....or maybe she's like a Dementor, yeah, that's the ticket. She sucks all of the happiness out of your mouth, and you have to summon a Patronus charm.

I like doing this--disassociate away from their sucking, and you're protected.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
                          Ah, yes. The Vampire.

There are going to be quite a few of them coming around. Just pretend it's because Halloween is coming, and picture them with fangs

Does that give me an excuse to throw garlic at them?

Comment

Working...
                          X