• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
    phone person:so I'll meet you at *strains* *glorp* 9:00
    friend:what the fuck was that?
    phone person: oh, I'm just takin a shit

I could never talk on the phone and on the can....it's rude and disgusting and I sure as hell would hate to think the person I'm talking to is taking a dump or a wiz while talking to me on the phone. But on the other hand, that line had me , nomorecarts.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm an ass when it comes to people talking in a public bathroom. I make a point of flushing while their talking. I heard one guy stammer some sort of explanation while he bolted out the door once...

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
      I could never talk on the phone and on the can....it's rude and disgusting and I sure as hell would hate to think the person I'm talking to is taking a dump or a wiz while talking to me on the phone. But on the other hand, that line had me , nomorecarts.
      I'm the same way. I even had a brief argument with my old boss about it, since I refuse to answer the phone when I'm in there. I don't care that I'm the only one to answer phones at night, it's not happening if I'm occupied.

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Well, the bathroom IS where you answer the CALL of nature, so...

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth RetailSlave View Post
          What I hate is when they stay in the stall for 10 minutes or more gabbing when there is a line of people needing to use the bathroom for its intended purpose.
          Not saying this is or is not the case with the women in the original post, but not everyone can just go in and shit and leave.....with some people, natural functions do take longer. Them talking on the phone for ten minutes may be them being occupied for ten minutes and talking on the phone, not necessarily them just spending time in there on the phone only.

Quoth RetailSlave View Post
          Sometimes I feel like yanking the stall door open, taking the phone from them and dropping it directly in the toilet..flushing optional.
          And that would be less rude than them talking on the phone in the bathroom....how?

Quoth ditchdj View Post
          I'd try doing a "running commentary" in the next stall over next time it happens. Maybe the woman will be embarrassed enough to "take the hint".
          And that would be less rude than them talking on the phone in the bathroom....how?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Just today I was having stomach problems like you wouldn't believe, and trust me, you don't want to know the details. Suffice it to say I couldn't leave the dorm bathrooms for more than 3 minutes without needing to run back in. Yet I had a shift guarding tonight, and I know I won't be able to make it in since my stomach won't let me have 3 minutes to myself, let alone the 40 I would have to be consistently on the lifeguard chair. So I called my boss from the bathroom to inform them I couldn't make it, and then proceeded to call several of my co-workers from either my dorm room or the bathroom to ask if they could come in to take my shift. Was that wrong of me? Was there a less rude way I could have handled that?
            "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
              I'm an ass when it comes to people talking in a public bathroom. I make a point of flushing while their talking. I heard one guy stammer some sort of explanation while he bolted out the door once...
              Or a loud fart, that echoes would be pretty good...
              whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Not saying this is or is not the case with the women in the original post, but not everyone can just go in and shit and leave.....with some people, natural functions do take longer. Them talking on the phone for ten minutes may be them being occupied for ten minutes and talking on the phone, not necessarily them just spending time in there on the phone only.

It's rude to the person they're speaking with on the phone and I believe this was regarding a public bathroom. Personally, I don't care what they do in their own home, as long as they're not calling me from their bathroom.
                whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Man, I saw the thread title a few days ago, and immediately thought of the episode of Futurama with Yesterdayland.
                  Leela: "So, what were phone booths used for?"
                  Fry: "In my time? Toilets."
                  Leela: *anxious look* "Oh... 'Scuse me..."
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

A mate of mine used to take his phone into the toilet with him... til the night he dropped it into the urinal. XD Lucky for him, the phone was insured cuz strangely enough, it didn't work after that. He told me next time we met up due to the fact that he had a new phone number, and I nearly bust a lung laughing.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                    X