This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes when in a hurry look around for 15 mins

So this happened to me last winter and I'm still so mad about it. So its ass deep snow and ice and of course that makes me late to work,Like 10 mins.Well when I walk into the building I see what else,a businessman.Everyone knows by now I CAN'T stand businessmen,they are the most smug rude assholes.Anyways as I approach I see him go around the corner into the employees only area.He starts yelling at the oldest maid.She 60 years old and can speak only limited english.

Jackass- I want this store open NOW.I have a meeting to go to.(I'm a business man look at me,I'm richer and more important then you)My thoughts of course.
    Where is the worker?I want it open now.

Maid-Well oh there she is.

Me-Thinking well shit,she had to point me out.

Jackass-Follows me to the timeclock.I want this store open now,I have a meeting.I need mints.

Me-Sir first off you need to go back around the corner and wait,this is a employees only place.

Jackass-Looks like hes shocked,like no one has ever told him no before.

So I go and get my cash drawer and unlock the door for the king.

Jackass- I need mints I have a meeting.You Have to be here at 7:30.I have a meeting.

Me- Sir if you haven't noticed its icy and dangerous outside.

Jackass-I have a meeting to get too(Blah Blah Blah)I swear this man is a retarded monkey.

So what does this man do since hes in such a hurry.He proceeds to look around for 15-20 mins.So he yelled at two people including a maid that is almost crippled from having to do 20 years of housekeeping.
    I swear this man is going to meet his match one day and have someone bust his mouth wide open. Why is it that horrible people keep getting richer and us good people like us barely make ends meet

Am I evil because I wished that the second he stepped outside he fell and broke his ass?

Comment

Ever seen Shot 'Em Up? Clive Owens character gives a good explanation for that special type of asshole.

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
        Am I evil because I wished that the second he stepped outside he fell and broke his ass?
        No, I wished the same.
        whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Quoth Stryker One View Post
          Ever seen Shot 'Em Up? Clive Owens character gives a good explanation for that special type of asshole.
          No please explain......

Comment

It's because he went to college, and is convinced that anyone who couldn't/didn't make it through the formalized education system is invariably an idiot and a lower quality person than he is.
            "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
              I swear this man is going to meet his match one day and have someone bust his mouth wide open. Why is it that horrible people keep getting richer and us good people like us barely make ends meet
              Wait? who said he was richer?... if he had any money he'd probably have better things to do than dress up and declare how important he is over some mints. When you don't have any real asset, imitation is the next best thing.
              Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!

Comment

now now...remember most of these types are the ones who believe that it's not the size of the boat....forgetting that a Battleship will get there quicker than a dingy.

and....*zing*

Comment

...but a destroyer will get there quicker than the battleship.

(Destroyers are built for speed, battleships are built to last. There's a big difference in size.)

Comment

Quoth wildkard View Post
                    Wait? who said he was richer?... if he had any money he'd probably have better things to do than dress up and declare how important he is over some mints. When you don't have any real asset, imitation is the next best thing.
                    That probadly true.Have you guys seen the debt consolution commerical where the guy has this big goofy smile.He says I have two brand new cars,A brand new house,and etc and at the end he says and I'm in debt up to my eyeballs,please help. See thats the problem people will go in debt to put up a front like they are rich.My mother in law always says

"if they owe money for that big house and fancy car,they don't really own it.It autually belongs to someone else.I might not have a fancy car,house or clothing but I own everything I have and I go to sleep at night knowing that I autually own everything and no one can come in a repo my stuff"

Very true

Comment

I am suddenly reminded of driving to and from work; I'm always caught at every single traffic light between my house and work (not that it matters, it's only 5 lights) and there's the few impatient people that will drive around me just to be first in line at the traffic light.

Yes, hurry up so we can all stop.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                      X