Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All men are perverts! Run for your lives!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All men are perverts! Run for your lives!

Basically, a man was sitting on an airplane in between his pregnant wife and 12 year old unaccompanied minor. The airline has a policy that "bans male passengers from sitting next to children they don't know - even if the child's parents are on the same flight." The flight attendant demanded he change seats away from the kid and "warned that the aircraft could not take off unless [he] obeyed."

Now, that's pretty ridiculous considering that I read this story just yesterday.

Olive juice you too.

Quoth BrassCowboy View Post
    Now, that's pretty ridiculous considering that I read this story just yesterday.
    In response to this "While using the female side of the outhouse, the woman heard “a belt clicking and a zipper and clothing rustling” from the male side, according to the affidavit." from that article, I ask one question...what else do you expect to hear from a bathroom besides bodily functions?

But yea, nothing like approved sexism.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

This is a great topic for fratching.

Feel free to take it there.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
      X