This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unruly Passenger - CNN story

I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in another section. Definitely a sucky customer, though.

Unruly Passenger Charged in AirTran Incident

So: WUT?

He downed five bottles of wine and started using the john like his personal bathroom, went absolutely ballistic...because he didn't get special treatment?

If you want business class accommodations, pay for them.
    Last edited by Broomjockey; 01-12-2010, 02:56 PM. Reason: don't post the story, it's copyrighted.
    "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Quoth Jerry Seinfeld
    Who is shaving on the plane, first of all?
    :P

"Business class" does not mean "no rules."
    "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

Please note - if it has a link, the best place to post it is Check it out
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

AGain, what the hell is wrong with people?

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          Please note - if it has a link, the best place to post it is Check it out

Thanks! Sorry about that!
          "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Why why why why WHY would you pull ANYTHING on an airline in the US right now especially if you're name is Muhammad. ><

Comment

Another case of spineless manager syndrome.

The first flight attendant refused him more wine after the 3rd bottle, but the senior flight attendant felt it necessary to grant him two more.

And GK...yes, definitely.

Comment

well there is another way to look at this.

i just read the story to my boyfriend over the skype phone and he suggested it may have been a bit of a "dry run" (no explosives) to see how far things could be pushed before an arrest - basically testing the system.

Comment

Working...
                X