X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-dy!!!

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mys...p_human_face-0

It's an article about a sheep born with a near-human face.
    Last edited by Dips; 01-13-2010, 10:16 PM.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

First of all...i will have nightmares for the rest of my life.....UGH!

Second...looks kinda fake-ish to me. Like a lamb body and a made up face? Plaster maybe?

Either way...fah-reaky...!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
      First of all...i will have nightmares for the rest of my life.....UGH!

Second...looks kinda fake-ish to me. Like a lamb body and a made up face? Plaster maybe?

Either way...fah-reaky...!
      Come over for dinner. We're serving leg of Samb tonight.

Comment

It's probably real, and it's just a foreshortened muzzle, or snout, or whatever it's called on a sheep. It doesn't help that the picture's of it while still covered in gore. Oh noes, a birth defect! Stop the presses! Those guys need their media licence revoked.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Sorry, but unless I can see something like that for myself, touch it, etc, I call photoshop, remarkable modeling or really good camera angle plus gore.
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
            Sorry, but unless I can see something like that for myself, touch it, etc, I call photoshop, remarkable modeling or really good camera angle plus gore.
            How about this angle?:
            Attached Files

Comment

Poor little bugger. Could be photoshopped, or could be pareidolia -- the tendency of humans to see a human face or shape where there isn't really one. All you need is a hint of something humanlike to see a scowling samurai on a crab shell or the Virgin Mary on a cheese sandwich.

Wish someone had had a chance to study it, so that there'd be something other than speculation that this resulted from a man boinking a sheep.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                How about this angle?:
                Looks like Peter Weller in RoboCop when he takes off the helmet to me.
                Meeeeoooow.....
                Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

and the local governor is claiming it's the result of an unnatural relation between a human and the goat.

i just hope they don't harass the shepherd over it. would suck if he ended up being punished over a freak mutation.

Comment

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
                    Looks like Peter Weller in RoboCop when he takes off the helmet to me.
                    It's actually me...when i take off MY helmet. :-)

Comment

Wicked awesome in a sick sorta way!

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                      It's actually me...when i take off MY helmet. :-)
                      I knew you were sekkitly a furry!
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                      X