This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting in the pharmacy

So I was called yesterday and told I had to pick up some vitamin d pills, I'm vitamin d deficient, well, I come in and wait for three hours to find out that it turns out, despite being told the prescription was ready to pick up, they had never sent it to be filled in the pharmacy. So now mom is p.o.ed, and I'm like what the heck. So let's have some fun while we wait in the conjoined pediatric and adolescent clinic now!!

Things like this are why I never go anywhere without a book or portable game system. >.>
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I'm not getting this...did the pharmacy tell you it was ready, or the doctor's office?

Cause the doctor doesn't have the authority to say when things will be ready, or what they cost. (And will not be correct about 99.9% of the time when they tell you what is covered under your insurance.)

Comment

Quoth bacchinalus View Post
        I'm not getting this...did the pharmacy tell you it was ready, or the pharmacy?
        The pharmacy, also it's a military hospital so it's covered under our health care.

Comment

Quoth Joyius View Post
          The pharmacy, also it's a military hospital so it's covered under our health care.
          So...how did the pharmacy know you had a prescription that needed to be picked up if the prescription was never sent to the pharmacy?

Comment

Working...
          X