This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and prayers needed

I just got a call from my baby brother. They are taking my sister-in-laws mother off life support this afternoon. Please keep them and their three children in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this loss

I'm so sorry. It's never an easy decision to make. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I just heard from my Brother. The plug has been pulled and they are playing the waiting game. There is no brain waves so it is just a matter of time

Comment

That is never an easy thing to. Prayers .
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Oh no. Definitely praying!
          The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Please keep us all in your thoughts. Tonight is the wake for Sue and tomorrow is the funeral. My 12 year old niece has asked me to be there to hold her hand through all of this.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

Comment

I am very sorry for loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. *hugs*
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

*hugs* Everything else has been said.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I will be keeping her and her family in my prayers. <hugs>
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                    X