Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it. And I have definitely seen that it's one of those movies that there's no middle ground over. You either liked it or you hated it.

The nods to the Alien franchise were nice and even without seeing the trailers, you just knew that the [black mutagen] that started leaking out of the urns was Not A Good Thing.

One of my main WTFs was probably the botanist. [How in the heck did he think the mutated earthworm-cobra-thing was going to be in any way friendly?]

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    oh and i rather liked how Mags played David the AI. He was really good in emulating someone who wasn't altogether human.
    (yes i mentally call him 'mags' - i'm sure Magneto would kill me for it tho! )
    Fassbender had a great sort of understated uncanny valley-ness about him. He also had one of the most cringe-worthy one-liners. ["I didn't know you had it in you. ...Sorry, poor choice of words."] You just knew that even if he had real emotions, he wouldn't feel remorseful in the slightest for it.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
    X