Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 most embarrassing things about yourself.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My turn:

-Like a number of people, I love Power Rangers. I also still watch Pokemon.
    -I cannot watch somebody getting their head shaved. Ever. Even the sound of the clippers freaks me out. I have no problem with people who have buzz cuts or similar and I can watch people getting their hair cut and styled, but not shaved.
    -When I was around six and I broke my arm, when it came time for the cast to come off, I screamed so loudly in the waiting room I almost had to be sedated. Yeah...part of the problem was hearing the saw going off in the room and my dad was a carpenter, who worked with power tools. I think you can draw the link.
    -If I am in a department store, I will go through the toy department and set off any toy that says "try me."
    -When my grandpa died and we went to his funeral, for some reason, I was unable to sit through the entire ceremony because I kept having coughing fits. This was despite the fact that my voice had returned and I was pretty much better, apart from the occasional coughing fit. And the flowers strangely enough, did not set off my cough. (We had to carry them in the car ALL the way back to my grandparents house)

@Mishi: Sure it's not empathic "let down"?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
    X