Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen all kinds of bows blow up and arrows. Some explosions have had very disastrous results that required the ER and surgery.

A gun club a few counties away had a bar in their club house. They didn't allow any drinking until all the shooting for day was done and all firearms were locked away. That didn't stop the drunks from driving so they mandated that all drinkers had to have a DD or camp there on the grounds. No matter what they tried it just dug a deeper hole so they got ride of the bar and banned all drinking.
    Another club that is a social club, they have a nice restaurant and bar, great food and it's inexpensive. They also have a firing range but no guns allowed inside and no drinking for the shooters.
    Booze and very little is a good idea.
    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
      Heh. I remember a comment thread (reddit, I think) about the potential hazards of a malachite stalagmite; eventually someone hit the question with Science. (Brief answer: Nope. Those copper ions won't leach into water, but even a a mildly acidic solution is another story. Guess where there's a moist, mildly acidic environment? (This is not exceptional; living things in general are mildly acidic.)
      Tumblr! The final conclusion on that one was "well it won't poison you, but it will do a number on the good bacterial flora in your, ah, personal area, so you can expect the horrendous fungal infection in 3... 2... 1..."

Comment

Quoth Valentinian View Post
        Tumblr! The final conclusion on that one was "well it won't poison you, but it will do a number on the good bacterial flora in your, ah, personal area, so you can expect the horrendous fungal infection in 3... 2... 1..."
        Ahh, I think I wandered off before they got to that the flora.

Comment

Please do not be tempted to combine the two elements:firing an arrow into a female's private parts results in neither party being happy....
          Neither however similar the appearance does using a breast as a dartboard.Bullseyes are not so cheerily greeted....
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Please do not be tempted to combine the two elements:firing an arrow into a female's private parts results in neither party being happy....
            Phrasing it that way suggests that males would be okay with it, and I assure you, they would not... except in a "hold my beer" moment.
            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
            X