This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back and in Recovery Mode

Hey folks, the marvelously grumpy Latekin is back!
    Left due to depression issues and a housemate who went full blown psychotic on us.

So, anyway, due to a rather..unpleasant incident, my hearing on my right side is worse now than ever, and my right eye is a little bit less functional. So, here I am, your half blind, half deaf FEC rep!

Hi!
    Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Welcome back, Latekin. And thanks for stirring my imagination - I'm busy typing AND trying to imagine pleasant incidents that would have those results. Hope things are proper sorted now.

Comment

I don't know, sex injuries I guess? XD

Sorry for the vague post. My ex-housemate (the non awesome one, the awesome one's still around) turned out to be a sociopath. No compassion. No empathy. And a distinct hatred for Latekin. She pushed a door in on me (accidentally, apparently) and it took out some other furniture as well. Splintery bits in the eye, and a ringer of a blow to the head did absolutely nothing for my already damaged sensory capacities.
      Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

OMG Latekin, you poor thing!

Sorry you went through all that *gives chocolate chip cookies and hugs*
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Ooof . . . what a time you've had. *hugs Latekin*

Do I want to know how the other guy looks?

Either way, I'm glad to see you're back here. Although I can't say for sure if we have any pyschos around here . . . I know we have a Pervert Brigade but they're mostly punny.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That is just scary! Please tell me the psycho is in jail right now and you have a restraining order against her?

I hope you have a speedy and thorough recovery.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              Ooof . . . what a time you've had. *hugs Latekin*

Do I want to know how the other guy looks?
              Like a door got shoved directly back into her with more force than she expected. This is why you don't:
              - Violently surprise someone with anxiety issues. We can't always predict the response.
              - Violently surprise someone with a stockier build than you. She thought because I was shorter and weighed a bit more I was fat and unfit. Not true.

Didn't bother filing charges or anything, since she swears up and down it was an accident. The girl's left us alone after we threw her out anyway. She failed her primary goal (break up Latekin's relationship. She has a history of doing this to people, we only found out from one of her friends after she was gone), and learned that Latekin might look like a harmless cuddly marshmallow, but can be surprisingly nasty when provoked.

Comment

Working...
              X