This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lego movie! (Possible spoilers)

So I saw the Lego movie the other week and ho.ly.crap it is awesome!

They did a fantastic job with the Lego figurines and making the plot. Emmet is cute, wild style is awesome (and like they've said in the behind the bricks clip, a role model ) and Benny is well....Benny.

I do have to love Benny though...."SPACESHIP!" he's fast becoming my favourite character.

The other bit that cracked me up (among others) was early on in the film where they're trying to escape from the Wild West. Emmet is running around getting tangled up in wire and pigs. Wyldstyle grabs the wire, snaps it like a whip and all the pigs line up like sled dogs with one big "oink"

So what did you guys think? I'll get to see it again through work....one of the things I love about working in school age childcare
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I Loved it. Kids loved it. Cannot wait for it to hit DVD. We'll probably hit it up at the dollar theater when it becomes available as well.
    But the paint on me is beginning to dry
    And it's not what I wanted to be
    The weight on me
    Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

The sound effects whenever they were flying were hilarious. I hadn't been planning on seeing this movie originally but someone suggested it and I'm really glad because it was amazing.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

The Lego Movie was one of those movies that, to see the trailers, made me think, "This is going to be juvenile as hell and thus I'm really outside the target demographic."

Then I went and saw it, and damn if it wasn't a damn good movie. Suitable for all ages! Heck, if anything, I am the target demographic, because I'm one of those people who grew up playing with Lego.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X