Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just bought my husband a new car yesterday. His car was 22 years old and he was getting really tired of driving a manual transmission in heavy traffic. So we went for an electric car (thus no oil changes, Arga! :P)

In our state, there's no sales tax on an electric vehicle under $35k so that made the budget line firm, and we managed to stay well under that.

Also there's no homes in my neighborhood under $400k so if I had THAT kind of money I could get, what, THREE Teslas?

Comment

So I'm just posting my own non-issue for today. Enjoy.

SC: This store doesn't carry pre-made bed linens? So where can I get some?

Me: *names discount store that is very close to our store*

SC: But that's the other side of the shopping center. It's weird you don't carry sheets. I think you used to. What about pillows?

Me: We have the decorative pillows here (gestures at the seasonal pillows with annoying little sayings on them) and we have throw pillows that you would need to put covers on.

SC: Oh. Nevermind.

Me:...........

I stare at her awkwardly before saying "okay, so..." and darting down an aisle. A minute later she nearly runs me over while striding around the store as if in a big hurry. She doesn't appear to remember speaking to me, or indicate she wants help, just kinda blusters about like she's on a mission to find the last roll of toilet paper before a hurricane.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
      X