This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth laborcat View Post
    Oh sweet jesus I just snorted tomato soup through my nose.
    You're lucky. I just attempted to snort a Lindt Caramel Truffle . . . Ouch.

Comment

Rule #1 of CS, you guys...^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

How long before she calls back yelling that you haven't started delivery of her paper at her new address even though she never called to actually give you her new address, which she probably still won't know when she calls back.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
          You're lucky. I just attempted to snort a Lindt Caramel Truffle . . . Ouch.

Diet Coke does not feel good when exiting nostrils at a high rate of speed and at high pressure.

And we're all guilty of a rule number one violation. We should be ashamed of ourselves.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
            And we're all guilty of a rule number one violation. We should be ashamed of ourselves.
            I should know by now. But it was the first thing I did upon waking for the second time yesterday, was make a mug of soup and catch up on here. My nose still hurts. I need to put less hot sauce in my tomato soup.

Comment

Quoth icmedia View Post
              Whenever people ask me for my address, I make sure that after I give it to them I mentions that we're in the Walmart shopping center and give a couple of local adjacent businesses for reference. Of course, I get "I don't need that!" about 2/3 of the time.

Lady, I know that if I didn't give you landmarks I'd be getting another call from you with a "Where the *** are you? I can't see any addresses!!"
              I tend to get the 'Oh how come you closed down X store'.

X store moved several years ago. One of our stores has moved twice within a few years, yet we still have people calling up asking why we've closed down. Best ones are the one that will go on a rant about us cutting services and forcing people to phone or use the internet. I let them rant before politely advising them where the new store location is.

'Oh, oh, oh' is the most common response I get.
              the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

Working...
              X