Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rooibos caramel. dessert in a cup. HAPPY...

I've got some of that on the way. I want it to get here noooowwwww!!!!

Comment

• I needed dessert...so I went and got a peanut butter brownie. Mmmmm.
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• crawls in deep hiding from sooooooo many issues

Comment

• Quoth xx_wolfie_xx View Post
          crawls in deep hiding from sooooooo many issues

*snuggles up next to wolfie & cuddles with him until he falls asleep*
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG

*whimpers and huddles in the corner*

I have a dentist appt tomorrow morning to have this cavity filled. I normally do the happy little sleepy pills, but with Really Big Craft Show setup starting on Thursday, I need to get this cavity filled asap so I can both eat and not be self concious around customers.

I am so scared of that stupid drill sound.

I'm taking my ipod with me and hubby will be there. Also I need to not freak out because my kiddos will be there and we just had a homeschool lesson last week about drs and dentists and how they help people, so I really don't want to scar them for life or anything.

Oh god I'm so nervous.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Wenchie View Post
              *crawls in on the other side of Wolfie and pulls a fuzzy blanket over all three of us*

*cuddles*

Comment

Quoth Wenchie View Post
                Quoth KiaKat View Post
                *crawls in on the other side of Wolfie and pulls a fuzzy blanket over all three of us*

*cuddles*

Thanks hon... I haven't had a good night's sleep in too long... *cuddles*
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• *wants a fuzzy blanket...*

Comment

• Can I join the "Make Wolfie feel better" cuddle pile???
                    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
                      Can I join the "Make Wolfie feel better" cuddle pile???

That's up to wolfie... he may not want to be crowded right now.

Comment

• I don't think he'll mind. Cuddle piles are good, and it would make him feel loved.

Comment

• wolfie is good with cuddle piles

Comment

• *joins the cuddle pile then*

Comment

• Panic attacks. Right now I feel lost, stressed, alone. I'm not accepted by my family and the most difficult part of the year (for me) is coming up... the holiday season... and that makes me more depressed. My love life is a disaster, the ones people I'm interested in are too far away and I know from experience that long distance relationships don't work. And even if I was willing to try, I don't think he is... they are... I'm so confused right now. And lonely.

I honestly feel that if I died tonight, only my cats would miss me. But don't worry, I'm not going to kill myself because then my cats would die without anyone to feed them and take care of them. I may just be the food-giver, but they're the only creatures who love me unconditionally, and I would never leave them. But there are many days that I wish I could find homes for them and then I could just disappear.

Comment

• *mega-hugs for miss wenchie*

I feel like latching onto your legs like some oversized five year old...

I can't deny that I feel like that too, but....at least we're not alone in how we feel.

And..surely there's more to life than pain?...I think? (There IS chocolate, so there's...gotta be other stuff...right? *weak smile*)

*mega hugs again* I'd miss you.
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X