Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some of those adult coloring books, and they really are relaxing. When I worked at Mart of K, we happened to be next door to a hardware store so sometimes we had to send people there for some of the other hardware items we didn't carry.

Comment

Mart of K, as a department store, actually does have a hardware section, small and generalized as it is. The Fabric Store, as a specific specialty store, does not. As our real-world name states, we are specifically fabric and crafts. "Crafts" are things like knitting, scrapbooking, jewelry-making, cake-decorating, stuff like that. I wouldn't expect to find door knobs or hinges at a fabric and crafts store anymore than I'd expect to find a car battery at a children's clothing store.

The adult coloring books are harmless. I don't have a problem with them. I just don't appreciate being yelled at for something that I have no control over, by some idiot who cannot grasp the concept of the item she is complaining about.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
        Haynes now do colouring books filled with the cutaway car pictures from the fronts of their manuals... I'm finally tempted.
        I must have these.
        Just stay out of the "workplace memes" thread. Please. I mean it.

Comment

Working...
        X