X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really passed out

AND I MEAN passed out

This happened on Sat. night 10 minutes before close.

Customer calls up and makes an order and pays with a CC. DAMN!!!!!!!! OK I guess it is mine and it was not that far away. Order gets made quickly cause we are dead at this point in the night. I dispatch myself and head off into the gloom of the night.

I arrive at said customers address, The house is a single story ranch style with a big window and a door with a half window. NO curtains or window coverings.

I proceed to ring the doorbell. NO response. I do however notice two males in the living room. One is on the couch and one is in a recliner reclined all the way back. They do not flinch when I ring the bell. I then knock on the door. same reaction. I knock again. NO reaction.

I walk back to my car get my flashlight, call the number on the ticket and walk back up to the door. On the table next to the couch I spy a cellphone. As the call goes through I see the cellphone screen light up indicating there is a call. The phone rings and rings then goes to voicemail. AGAIN neither of the guys flinch or MOVE. I call again and again. same non-reaction.

I finally COP KNKOCK on the door several times. it is like they are DEAD. I call the store and tell the MOD I am coming back as the "customer(s) seem to be REALLY passed out.

Have not heard a word about this in the intervening days.

Another one of those SSDD situations

With bonus of LEARN to speak CLEARLY so others can understand you. Mushmouth is NOT a recognized language (the customer in question was not English as a Second Language)

MOD takes an order. Gets the phone number and CONFIRMS said phone number. Gets address and CONFIRMS said address.

I get to the location and find where the address should be is an empty lot. OK call the number -----

DISCONNECTED

I head back to the store.

about 50 - 60 minutes later (the order is now 45 minutes past the stated ETA) a customer calls (obviously) wondering where their order is.

First they give a phone number that is NOT in our system, so naturally we have no idea what is going on. MOD prints of wayward order and talks to the customer. It seem the customer erred when giving the address AND the phone number (learn to speak clearly please).

Customer gives "correct address" and supposed good phone number. Oder is remade and customer is going to pay full price (YESSSSSSS). I get the order head there not really thinking. I look at the correct address. I know this building has like 4 or 5 apts. GUESS WHAT?????? NO apt number. F*&^ this shit I call the number

GUESS WHAT??????

DISCONNECTED

F*&^ this I am going to knock on all of the doors that have lights on.

3d TRY and MR. "I can not speak clearly" answers. He pays and I leave.

YES he sis straight stiff me.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

I could never do what you do. I'd be too tempted to beat Mr. I can't speak clearly with my flashlight. What an asshole.

Comment

Working...
    X