Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to get things like this when I worked in a clinic in a military hospital. Some of the worst were the members on flying status, and I know it irked some of them that I wasn't impressed.

Then there was this guy: He came in demanding an appointment that day for an exercise routine (this was the Physical Therapy clinic) because he was having his legs amputated for arthritis (baloney). I gave him the first appointment after lunch. He came back fifteen minutes later, and told my boss I refused to give him an appointment because of his ethnic group. My boss got one of the sergeants who was the same ethnic group, invited the guy into his office, and closed the door. They were in there for awhile. When they came out the sergeant told me that the man had been instructed that he wasn't to say a word to me, not even "Good morning," and the sergeant would see to his exercise program. Later my boss told me he knew I wouldn't do anything like that to a patient, so he didn't believe it for a minute.

Comment

Working...
    X