This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
    no but I do have the key to it-(I'm such a geek)
    So do I! It looks like the key Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker used in the early years. Here's a pic (and I freely admit that I am a hopeless fangirl!):
    Attached Files
    Last edited by XCashier; 06-12-2008, 12:05 AM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Ha, I actually used to own a Tom Baker scarf; I bought it in a jumble sale. Someone else had knitted it.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        Hmmm... I love Egyptian mythology; however, I'd draw the line at summoning a deity. If I did tho, it would be Anubis. Just cuz. XD
        Just avoid the salad, especially if it's labelled to or from Horus.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

You don't need a key, you just click your fingers.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            Just avoid the salad, especially if it's labelled to or from Horus.
            That was Set. Don't like him. XD
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
              Ahem...I gotta say...

I don't get it. Help please?
              The researcher was trying to summon the dead and the OP found it to be odd. The rest... um... people here like science fiction.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                The researcher was trying to summon the dead and the OP found it to be odd. The rest... um... people here like science fiction.
                I would disagree. Sounds much more like the researcher was in communication or meditation. There would have been a lot more weird if she'd been trying to summon a god.

Comment

I want a key to the Tardis! I'm also a companion-in-waiting. Ahhh....I love the Doctor.
                  "Damn, I'm good!"-Dr. Who

Comment

Huh ok that makes more sense. I was sitting here trying to figure out the whole growing a veil thing. Man...I must have lost too many braincells lately huh?

Oh and you all are so not allowed to be companions. If I have to glue myself to David's shoes, I will.
                    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Quoth SC Slave View Post
                      I would disagree. Sounds much more like the researcher was in communication or meditation. There would have been a lot more weird if she'd been trying to summon a god.
                      It's what I understood it to be.

Would the OP please enlighten me as to what you think the lady might have been doing? Otherwise I'm very confused.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hmmm... I love Egyptian mythology; however, I'd draw the line at summoning a deity. If I did tho, it would be Anubis. Just cuz. XD
                        My choice would be Nebt-het (Nephthys).
                        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                        HR believes the first person in the door
                        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                        Document everything
                        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

That was Set. Don't like him. XD
                          Ah, you're right, ah well, my brain obviously doesn't have enough room in it to get things right, especially with Greek and Norse mythos in there along with Imperial Roman Military tactics.

I find it funny that the thing in common between Greek, Egyptian and Norse Mythos is that they are all backstabbing, aldutering, scheming gits. Makes things more interesting.
                          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

The Doctor has had more then one companion before. What about Dodo (Dorthy) and Stephen?

I say we all get together and become LINDA2.

Comment

Not to mention the orignal companions, Susan, Barbara and Ian. And the second doctor rarely had just one. And of course there was Nyssa, Tegan and Adric.

All of which is irrelevant to SCs summoning outer gods.
                              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Not irrelevant at all, if some person is trying to summon ancient dieties then we would need the Doctor in all his glory and we can be the backup posse.

Really that sounded a lot better when I was talking to my coworker about it earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X