No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Primeval" starts a new (to us) season on BBC America in about 10 minutes...yay!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• The good thing about making mistakes is that I can try and help my friends not make the same ones.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I just saw Immortals, directed by Tarsem, who I really, really loved after seeing The Fall. I was very excited to see Immortals.

I just drank 20 ounces of root beer in about 2 minutes in an attempt to wipe the taste of FAILURE from my mouth. It didn't work.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• -Just when the heck did my big guy become old enough to be in college? He use to follow me everywhere wanting me to pick him up or if I was sitting down he would crawl into my lap. Now, he can pick me up!

-I know it's silly that I'm a tad upset that my big guy is spending Christmas with his girlfriend instead of his family.

-Why does the military keep calling for my big guy when all the branches told him he can't join because of his aspergers?

-My two oldest children were baptized when they were infants in our Lutheran church. I never had my little guy baptized and it was starting to bother me, so at the age of 13 he was baptized in the Lutheran church.

-The love my family has for each other shows so much that my children's friends tell me and Mr. Mis they wish we were their parents.

-There is a friend of my daughter that I wish I could adopt her and tell her how beautiful and talented she really is and how she is is so worth knowing and loving. I also wish I could taze her dumbass mother and worthless piece of shit stop father in the face.

-I will try to be nicer if people try to be smarter.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Feverishly reloading one's Etsy shop is no way to spend an afternoon. >_<
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• But...I do that all the time?
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• So do I.

Maybe it just means we're awesome. I just...want to make money and buy more shinies. *dork*
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Heee.

Yeah, every 10 minutes or so, the routine is :check email, refresh etsy, refresh CS. Watch youtube video.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Heh heh...

on one of the local TV channels there's a pic of a woman on the Judge Mathis show in mid-scream. Seriously, she looks psycho! And it's been stuck that way for at least 15 minutes. Probably longer than that.

That woman literally broke the TV! lolz

ETA: 12 hours later that screaming woman is STILL frozen on that channel. I think it's safe to say this station has no concept of "master control."
                    Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 11-15-2011, 12:47 PM.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Currently sitting at work waiting to be fired. Firing is such a boring process at this job

Comment

• Just realised that all of the preppy people that used to tauntingly refer to me as 'that goth chick' have now all converted and are trying to be 'teh ubergoth'. Thank you Facebook friend suggestions!
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• November 16th is

TOO DAMN EARLY TO BE SELLING FRESH CHRISTMAS TREES!!!!
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Chatting with another mom at the library, she asked if Conrad was my only kid. I said yes, she said she had five. I commented that having multiple children requires a generosity of spirit I don't think I have. She said, "I didn't mean to have five, they just kept coming." I wonder if she got pregnant while on birth control, or if she just didn't use birth control but didn't expect anything to happen. Sadly, there is no polite way to ask someone if they are unlucky or stupid.
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I gave the SCO girl a $10 tip...

She smiled at me...

And said: "Daddy, I need bus fare."
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• My friend and I both work with kids at some events, we have decided when we talk about being role models to friends that we should add as much profanity to the sentence as possible. It makes it more special to us.
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X