This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth crazyofficeclerk View Post
    Does anybody have any caffeine free hot chocolate? With maybe some whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles? ....
    Whee! Finally someone else who understands the magic chocolate sprinkles work on hot cocoa!

I have to go to class in NYC and I really don't want to go. It's almost worse than a job because I don't get paid to waste four days doing dumb shit, but I have to pay several thousand dollars that I do not have to go there.

Comment

Any cuddles for Plaidman?
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• *boings in with extra blankets & huggles Plaid*

Coffee ice cream anyone?
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• YAY! Never let go! Please...?
          Military Spouse Support.

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
            YAY! Never let go! Please...?
            ...is that a rick-roll?...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
              ...is that a rick-roll?...

No. It's not.

I know it sounds like it.

But.. well... if you knew anything about me, even if it's one thing, hugs and cuddles is something I very very rarely get in the real world. Last one was.... years ago.

So yeah. I need it. So I get it by text. Yeah it makes me even more lonely when I realize how pathiac it is that I can only get a hug by a freaking text or messageboard, but it's better then nothing, or stares of disgust.
              Military Spouse Support.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                *boings in with extra blankets & huggles Plaid*

Coffee ice cream anyone?

OH DEAR!!!!!!!! What's happened? you just set those ice cream tubs down by me for a second and when you turned round they were empty?

I just caaaaannnnnn'tttttt think how that delicious ice cream just evaporated like that!

*secretly wipes icecream from around mouth*
                Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

No. It's not.

I know it sounds like it.

But.. well... if you knew anything about me, even if it's one thing, hugs and cuddles is something I very very rarely get in the real world. Last one was.... years ago.

So yeah. I need it. So I get it by text. Yeah it makes me even more lonely when I realize how pathiac it is that I can only get a hug by a freaking text or messageboard, but it's better then nothing, or stares of disgust.
                  I will snuggle nicely with you, but the pijjies come too - mind they don't peck you!
                  Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Cuddle pile for Plaid?

Comment

YAY! Never let go! Please...?
                      *huggles some more*
                      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Ellain View Post
                        I love apples to apples! Here, we pick the funniest card most of the time instead of the "most appropriate." Last game, my hand had a theme- S&M, lol!
                        Quoth Eisa View Post
                        I'll play Apples to Apples with you, I love that game! The last time I played, I won like 7 times in 30 minutes 'cause I kept putting in funny answers.
                        Oh my gosh, me too. We used to play with my youth group when we raked [best old lady in the world that's not my gramma]'s house, and we would play it that way. We used the Helen Keller rule though, so we aren't a very PC church.
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I can come in, plz? *whimpers, bats eyes*

Just had to cancel first vacation in five years, 'cause of money.

I play Apples to Apples, and I brought the Acquire game, and a basket of candy, and a quilt my mom made, and a bunch of fabric for new walls, oh, and a jug of cocoa . . .

I need cuddles; anybody got a guinea pig they can share?

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                            Would you have rather not find out til you walked into work?
                            No. No, I would not. I would've expected something to happen, though.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• This is totally minor, but I banged my knee on the door frame yesterday and now it hurts to bend it, or kneel down.

Unfortunately, taking it easy is not an option when you have a toddler.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I'm so cold I can barely even stand it.

It is so tempting right now to just pack up all my clothes and necessities and get in the car and go south and not look back until spring.
                                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                                X