This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth crazyofficeclerk View Post
    Can somebody pass me a fuzzy blanket? To say it was a long day would be an understatement.
    *rolls over, hands over a spare blankie and pillow and rolls back over*

Long day . . . been up since 4, at work since 6, off at 3 and had to be at two places before 5, then went on an impromptu shopping trip with Mom along the way, picked up dinner and came home.

*yawn*

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I unsubscribed myself from the Christmas Card thread because I don't want to hear one more person bitch about glitter. My mistake... I saw cards that I thought were pretty.

I dread the holidays but wanted to do this because I hoped it would cheer me up. Instead, I just feel worse.
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Wenchie, I LOVED my glittery card!

*hugs*
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
          I unsubscribed myself from the Christmas Card thread because I don't want to hear one more person bitch about glitter. My mistake... I saw cards that I thought were pretty.
          The glitter is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I wish this cough would go away, ended up at the docs & prescribed an asthma inhaler the other day... and I can barely talk
            I need to get my glittery Christmas cards written

If anyone wants me I'm in the pile of blankets that's making a croaking noise..
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
              I unsubscribed myself from the Christmas Card thread because I don't want to hear one more person bitch about glitter.
              I would have loved a glittery, cheerful Christmas card. I'm sort of regretting not participating even though I know I really can't afford it this year. The postage from Denmark to USA are high.

Can you even have too much glitter on a Christmas card?

Comment

• MAH WRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I still cannot sew, this is the second week of it being messed up.
                I'll be the pile of blankets with the brace sticking out of it. If you come over here, I'll share my gummy worms and suckers.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Awww zombie!

*sends quilts and a kitty to snuggle with*

I had to break out my hand brace yesterday. My daughter thought it would be fun to sneak up on mommy, grab her ring finger and *twist* till mommy starting crying in pain.

I love my kids.

Edit: And I would love glittery christmas cards. I usally get ignored by my family for birthday/holidays.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Thanks.
                    *snuggles with kitty and quilt*
                    I was going to go ask my grandma if she'd let me use my sewing machine, but she wants me to thread it so she can.
                    I will pattern up fabric today, and probably cut it out too. At least then I'll have it ready for short bursts of sewing.

glitter........*_* so shinyyyyyyyyy......
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                      The glitter is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                      Wenchie, I LOVED my glittery card!

*hugs*
                      Thanks guys!

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                      I would have loved a glittery, cheerful Christmas card. I'm sort of regretting not participating even though I know I really can't afford it this year. The postage from Denmark to USA are high.

Can you even have too much glitter on a Christmas card?

Quoth Kanalah View Post

Edit: And I would love glittery christmas cards. I usally get ignored by my family for birthday/holidays.
                      Mikkel & Kanalah - PM your addresses and you'll both get glittery christmas cards.
                      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• My back hurts so bad I could almost cry.
                        I loaded the dishwasher, and it was sheer agony.

I took a couple of pills for back and muscle pain, and then sat down to watch TV and passed out for almost an hour.

At least it took some of the edge off.
                        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• My sympathies, Ree (and everyone else who is hurting right now).

I've pinched a nerve in my neck, again. I wish I knew what the heck caused it so I can fix the problem. Think I need a better bed.

::crawls over to the fluffy blankets and the neck support pillow::
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Argh

I hate having depression.

It really really sucks.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                              Argh

I hate having depression.

It really really sucks.
                              *Pulls big fluffy blanket over and snuggles with Kanalah*

Me too. At least here we can talk about it and not feel bad.

Comment

• oooo blankies!

Yeah. This time of year is always rough for me.

Sewing does help, the hard part is finding something for the kids to do so I can get some sewing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X