Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh my current game is all about chaos, but I have a general idea of where things are going. Sure there maybe miniscule mice with spears that want to poke you with spears...wait...where was I going with this?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• i has horrible sun burn all down my back and arms, so sitting in my computer chair has been AGONY! so, I've been sitting in my living room, with a 6foot long table, all my D&D books, blue bloods (tv series), and to much time on my hands...

needless to say i finally sat down, wrote out the history of my world, the names of the 9 anicents and all their histories, dogmas, favored weapons, etc.

AND got the next 4 adventures mapped and written out.

I need a life...
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
        i has horrible sun burn all down my back and arms, so sitting in my computer chair has been AGONY! so, I've been sitting in my living room, with a 6foot long table, all my D&D books, blue bloods (tv series), and to much time on my hands...

needless to say i finally sat down, wrote out the history of my world, the names of the 9 anicents and all their histories, dogmas, favored weapons, etc.

I need a life...
        I know the feeling. I spend almost as much time world-building as I do writing my stories. From the fantasy story I started writing for NaNoWriMo a couple of years ago, to the sci-fi epic I've been steadily world-building for the last several years, and which I've almost finished the first installment...

I know the feeling.

Hope the sunburn gets better!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
          i has horrible sun burn all down my back and arms, so sitting in my computer chair has been AGONY! so, I've been sitting in my living room, with a 6foot long table, all my D&D books, blue bloods (tv series), and to much time on my hands...

I need a life...
          Ouch the sunburn. Although, I'll be honest, I'm waiting for my burn simply so that way the rest of the summer will be easier. I've got weird skin.

Personally, I enjoy world building. I like the little background details and histories and stuffs like that...too bad I can't finish a coherent current plot. My characters all hate me
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I've been trying to run this game for years, its a level 1 to 20+ game, ad its start with a plot of "oh hey, evil lord trying to win a war" to "OH DEAR GOD LETS NOT BLOW UP OUR WORLD!"
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• LOL!

I like the sound of that type of game.

Kabe and I tried to run something similar with friends. It was going to be a level 1 to 20+ game, but using all of the precon adventures. He's got a ton of them. But playing with two ADD friends who'd rather watch YouTube makes it difficult to get things done, doesn't it?
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• hey, I is/be/are a GMR!!! ((Gamer in hacker-ese))
                It doesn't matter, I game.

Comment

• At least I have an advantage if I wanted to run a 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder game. I've already written a world and have seven books worth of material to support it.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• And with strange aeons, the stars may align, and the thread will wake from it's endless slumber as I actually post something.

Also, all names are meaningful because I think I'm clever.
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Heh, nothing for Fred to do yet? I personally can't think of anything (which is why he went looking)
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• You got that big second section with the doctors. I'm still deciding on details. And also need to get to bed.

Comment

• *facepalm* Sorry mental fog moment *laughs* The Agent Silver thing threw me off..didn't notice the Fred in that section either.

Comment

• At this point, I'm just going to see if you people figure out where I'm going with this before I do.

And Doctor Who still isn't canon.

Also, I have no idea why Myt is the one who keeps meeting Those Two Guys.
                            Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 06-02-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Kabe: *as he's sitting and just staring beyond his monitor* It's not that I don't have any ideas...
                              Me: It's that you have too many.
                              Kabe: Yes!
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• *nods* Exactly why I started Chaos Chronicles. Only possible way to fit all of my crazy ideas. Wish I had thought of this much sooner. The ONLY problem is challenging the players.

Comment

Working...
                                X