This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Has Discord?

Just as a reminder -- Especially if you're starved for chat, we do have an official CS Discord. Come on down and set a spell! Comment in Introductions and you should get access to the rest; Cygnata or I will just need to add you to the Introduced special role (your name will be an amber/yellow ochre color) for that to work. You can also request a custom user title and/or color.

Here's the link:

https://discord.gg/fwRKm6D

EDIT: Updated the link. If anyone was having trouble getting in, try it now

EDIT 2: Re-fixed the link
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

I find discord way too overwhelming. I can't get into it.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

That's cool. ^_^ I can definitely understand that.

For better or for worse, though, we have like 4 or 5 people (myself included...barely) who talk more than once in a coon's age
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Just tried it and it says invite invalid.

Comment

Invite invalid for me too... if you're going to invite us, let us in when we try knocking on the door.
          Or next time I show up it will be without pants....
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

What the hell?? According to the admin panel there, that link has no expiration x.x

Edit: Try it now. Seems I changed the link TEXT but not the actual URL x.x

https://discord.gg/fwRKm6D

Comment

Ok i get into the discord and it says #introductions but I "do not have permission to send messages in this channel".

Does it look for the same name as here? My discord handle is different.
              Last edited by dbuzman; 08-16-2020, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Yes, the usernames are separate. Just say something like "Hi, this is ___ from, CS" in intros and we'll get you set up.

Comment

It won't even let me type in intros. My discord name is toligas.

Comment

You should be able to get in normally now. Sorry about this, all

If anyone else is having this issue, please post your Discord name here and I'll auth you. We thought we had this issue squished. ARGH

Comment

Working...
                    X