This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa gets some Christmas spirits.

So apparently the guy who works as one of those take a photo with Santa jobs decided to get very very tanked (I suspect tequila) after work and go shopping, still dressed up as Santa. Mostly dressed anyway. Didn’t have pants on, just some reindeer boxers I couldn’t stop laughing at. Not sure what happened to the pants but I’m certain I don’t want to know.

His first stop must have been the liquor store across the plaza because he was so far past buzzed it’s amazing he was standing.

Ever see drunk pantless Santa singing dirty Christmas carols (and forgetting what he was singing originally and changing the song half way through)?

What I have seen I cannot unsee.

I think a part of my childhood just died a little more.
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

This dean nailed it.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I truly hope no child witnessed that.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
        So apparently the guy who works as one of those take a photo with Santa jobs decided to get very very tanked ...<clip>
        I am reminded of the movie Bad Santa, one of my favorite Christmas movies.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

... Didn’t have pants on, ...
          They'd been peed on all day.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I would've gotten a kick out of that, but only from a distance!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

reindeer boxers
              Pretty sure that was completely deliberate, then. I also bet he wasn't as drunk as he acted.

Comment

... reindeer boxers ...
                I sincerely hope they weren't reindeer tattoos on his hams...

Comment

More worryingly is where the tattoo of Rudolph's red nose ended up...
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

You've perhaps heard of the "Santa Pub Crawl" thing? (I forget exactly what they call it.) I'm sure that despite the organizer's best efforts, there's a lot of bad behavior.

Comment

We have the Santa Speedo Run on...I think it's the first or second Saturday in December. That always ends up at one or more pubs that are on my route home. Thus far I havem't witnessed any truly bad behavior, but who knows what happens later at night...?
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Santa Con in San Francisco is so much fun that the city cracked down on it this year. There were only about 12,000 Santas hitting the bars this year, down from last year’s 17,000.

The rules include wear a Santa suit and not just a hat (this being SF, “just a hat” may be taken too literally), don’t Santa and drive, and bring a toy. The organizers were pleased to note that this year, there had been no arrests by 8 PM, although there were reports that a restaurant got trashed.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...e-13448598.php

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          More worryingly is where the tattoo of Rudolph's red nose ended up...
                          ... and that it's a flashing LED ...

Comment

Why is this the mental image I got...

Comment

Working...
                            X