• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
    The pants are not “optional”
    How about the drools?
    (Kit can't get all the slaps!)
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• In my defence, the wording was “pants or skirts optional”. I just interpreted it differently. And I’m utterly shameless apparently.
      Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

• Sing Weird Al Yankovic's The Night Santa Went Crazy over the loud speaker.
        Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

• Quoth TheWolfEmperor View Post
          Sing Weird Al Yankovic's The Night Santa Went Crazy over the loud speaker.
          It could be worse. You could be singing A Terrorist Christmas by James & Kling.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Just because we are allowed to wear Christmas *sweaters*, does not mean I am allowed to dress up in a reindeer onesie for work... or like the grinch. No matter how entertaining it is for everyone else
            Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
              It could be worse. You could be singing A Terrorist Christmas by James & Kling.
              Don't tempt me

Just because we have an employee with a Santa Clause costume does not mean I can show up in my Krampus costume.
              Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

• The CEO is visiting our office building today.

Things I'm not allowed to do while he's here:
                *wear jeans.
                *wear my red dress with green stockings.
                *ask him if I can pass as a girl.
                *ask him to touch my breast forms and ask if they feel real.
                *ask him if he wants me to be his princess.

Comment

Or you could sing Jingle Bombs
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Don't forget Christmas at Ground Zero!
                    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

• ^ YES!

Go around telling people if this place fell into the ocean they would be skimming stupid off of it for weeks.

boss said I'm thinking of leaving to give more than 2 weeks, so I told him today hopefully March.
                      I'm not going to get into details but I'm am so over this place.
                      AkaiKitsune
                      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                        Or you could sing Jingle Bombs

*raises hand*

Done that.

But, in my defense, it was after closing and no customers were left in the store.

Besides, I didn't sing . . . I just played the video on YT and held the phone to the microphone.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'm not allowed to sing X-M@$ by Corey Taylor with my coworkers. (Link NSFW)

Merry Fing Christmas, everyone.

I'm also not allowed to sing Naughty Christmas by Lacuna Coil at children, no matter how much they misbehave.

Comment

• I'm not allowed to sing Te Quiero Puta! by Rammstein since my female Mexican coworker sits behind me. I'm also not allowed to sing Py by Rammstein either.

Comment

• That’s alright, somehow we got on the topic of the bathroom renos at work and how someone went into the wrong one... I am not allowed to randomly burst into song, particularly if it’s “the restroom door said gentleman”... I think it was bulky some guy named bob rivers?

Comment

• Fire is not the appropriate way to dispose of paperwork with personal information on them. Yes, even if the shredder is busted again.

Comment

Working...
                                X