This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's Captain Genius

Ah Christmas does not fail to supply its usual quota of those who were lurking behind the hedges when brains were being handed out.
    From our local paper.

'Mr X was arrested after having broken into a flat and stolen nearly £1,000 worth of jewellery and a credit card.He went into a nearby store to withdraw money from the ATM but in his haste to make his departure afterwards,forgot to take the jewellery with him and left it there in the store '.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Another Stoooopid Criminal who needs to reconsider his career choices ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I like when they write the robbery note on the their own cheque/ paystub. Or drop an ID in the place they robbed. Or the kid who dropped his report card and the cops noted by his grade alone you know he was none to smart.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Or the one who decided to rob a bank very near an FBI office.

On the agents' payday.

Or this classic Darwin winner: https://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1993-06.html
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

One of my favorites was the guy who tried to rob a hotel on the day of a law enforcement convention.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            One of my favorites was the guy who tried to rob a hotel on the day of a law enforcement convention.
            ... full of Fearless Fosdick wannabes ....
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              ... full of Fearless Fosdick wannabes ....
              Ah, Fearless Fosdick. I miss him.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
              X