Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create an Album Game (WARNING - Image Heavy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll make another exception here-- if the 5th image from the Flickr link is going to be NSWF, then you are permitted to hit "Last 7 Days" at the top of the page to refresh and get a different pic. But only once.

Thoughtful romantic soft rock
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Isn't it amazing how despite being random,the name of the article and the pic(and often the quote)will tie in so well?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Futuristic ELO-esque material
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          Isn't it amazing how despite being random,the name of the article and the pic(and often the quote)will tie in so well?
          Well, we have more leeway with quotes, since we just link to a page, and we're taking up to five words from the end of any one quote on the page.

But yes.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Speed metal.
            Attached Files
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Avant garde, I guess...

Attached Files
              Goofy music!
              Old tech junk!

Comment

Japanese folk rock

Neocon political rock

Comment

Indie britpop

Comment

Folk and sea shanties

Comment

Top selling rap artists Presidency School return with another hard hitting album!
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

Top selling rap artists Presidency School return with another hard hitting album!
                        That's nice.Is it invisible to ordinary mortals?

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          That's nice.Is it invisible to ordinary mortals?
                          I can see it fine. I'll upload it.
                          Attached Files
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

You have got to be kidding surely Nice easy name to work with. Let's go with Indian religious recitations.

Comment

Industrial ballads....

Comment

And a country album for our final offering.
                                The very last quote in my quote feature was 'Do you personally dislike homosexuals'?That's an...interesting choice of album title...

Comment

Working...
                                X