This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man from Ecuador....

Not so much sucky as where are the hidden cameras??Gather round little ones and l shall tell you of the man from Ecuador.Back when l was a littler kitten l volunteered for the CAB-(Citizen's Advice Bureaux) where for free you could get help with any legal/consumer problems you had.And so after much training Kitty went forth to await the first client with trepidation Would it be an easy l can't get my money back or a feuding neighbour or some Government department cockup?This is what l got...

Our customer was getting divorced.He wanted access to his kids.Wife allowed him access to his younger son but not the older because he was not the father.Allegedly.That would be the waiter at the hotel where they'd been on honeymoon who she'd been having an affair with. This is the man from Ecuador.

The man from Ecuador was now in love with the wife's sister and wanted to be allowed to come to this country.He wanted a DNA test to prove he was the father to claim child benefit and also to be fast tracked in as he would have a dependant who was a British citizen.Our client did not like this.

The man from Ecuador wanted to marry the aunt.Our client was objecting as it turns out the man from Ecuador had a previous marriage...a gay one. He claimed it was not recognized by the Ecuadorian goverment.Our man wanted him prosecuted for bigamy.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Sooo.....if the Ecuadorean govn't didn't recognize a same-sex marriage, where did the guy GET married? And if the marriage wasn't considered legit, how could marrying the aunt be considered bigamy? What a mess.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Good grief, that's not a love triangle, that's a love net. All that's missing is a black cat going down the mail chute.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Sooo.....if the Ecuadorean govn't didn't recognize a same-sex marriage, where did the guy GET married? And if the marriage wasn't considered legit, how could marrying the aunt be considered bigamy? What a mess.
        Not to mention that Ecuador recognises same-sex unions since around 2014 or so...

That...sounds like one hell of a mess. Hope it gets dealt with soon!

Comment

Working...
        X