Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A womanizing intern, a condom, and a tale that made me laugh.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A womanizing intern, a condom, and a tale that made me laugh.

My dad's going on sixty, thinking of retirement after a long stretch as a country GP. over the course of his practice, he's told me tales of his quite eventful internship. This little gem happened during his first or so year of intern.

There was a doctor, lets call him Aman, who was a new graduate from med school. His first language wasn't english, Hindi being the primary but his english was quite excellent despite the heavy accent. Top that off with a shiteating grin that never fades, a strut that could shame peacocks and the attitude that he was god's gift to women.

Bleh.

For some time he pursued the female nurses and interns, never sticking with one but jumping left and right, hoping to get some action. (Or possibly create a harem.)

And action he got, but not the kind he wanted. The staff disliked him almost immediately and made that point clear through various actions. It's a wonder why he wasn't drummed out on a rail in his first year running, but the medical profession being at the time primarily a male dominated thing unfortunately, him being kicked out due to sexual abuse was unlikely. Unless he groped a patient. There were rumours.

Long story short, my dad, a few collegues and some of the nurses had enough. They started to prank the good -hah- doctor Aman.

Picture yourself in his shoes for a minute. You've made your colleagues mad with your antics. Now, consider these people whom you've slighted. Some of the most intelligent people on the planet reside among their ranks. (Or so we hope. :P) They are creative, smart, driven and above all else stubborn in their beliefs and goals.

You want to anger those people?

Are you nuts?

The pranks ranged from the mundane to the outlandish. The one that stood out the most in my mind was the condom event.

Did I mention that Dr. Aman was flamboyant?

Yes, in the presence of a lady he puffed his feathers to the max. He twirled his instruments, puffed his coattails, etc etc etc.

Well, my dad and a few others took advantage to that. They took a condom, filled it with some horrible smelling liquid and taped it to his pocket stethoscope, then replaced it in his lab coat pocket.

So, queue nurse wandering in. Dr. Aman wants to chat while he's examining his patient. He smiles, waves his hand theatrically, reaches into his pocket, pulls out his stethoscope and with a flick of his wrist...

Sends a loaded jizzbag across the room.

Splut goes the condom.

Shriek goes the nurse.

much much laughter. Apparently the look on the good doc's face was a mixture of priceless surprise and abject horror. Oh, how I wished I could have been there, or at least read his mind and the nurse's mind.

Dr. Aman cleaned it up eventually and was a bit more... timid for the next while, but was back to his antics. However his luck with the ladies was severely hindered as the story of the flying condom has circulated through the hospital faster than lightning. You know how fast gossip spreads in a hospital. :P

I'll see if I can remember any of the other pranks played on Dr. Aman. Until then, Peace!
    Last edited by ackmeow; 12-30-2012, 03:54 AM.
    Go for the eyes!

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

What a wonderful story :wipes tears of laughter:

Your dad is the bomb.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

LOL, Priceless!

Comment

A most excellent serving of PWNADE(TM), good sir!

Almost a PWNZER, I dare say.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

If that's what he squirts...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X