This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title for My New Comic

I got some ideas, but I want one that will catch your eye. Quick bg: The story is about half human half beast chimeras that save souls. In short, a soul sometimes becomes trapped on earth unable to pass on. The chimeras can cleanse the souls and allow them to move on. Yes, it's really a lot more complicated and interesting than my summary, but don't want to spoil it :3
    Necrosis of the Soul
    18.18%
    Fall From Humanity
    4.55%
    Lone Wulf
    0.00%
    Chimera Genesis
    45.45%
    Apex Beast
    9.09%
    Stitch in Time
    22.73%
    Other (write in comment)
    0.00%
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

eep! It's a 3 way tie so far
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Broke the tie.

Glad to see the one I like best is one of the popular kids.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Boobs And Free Beer.

You'll thank me later.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I liked Chimera Genesis, though Boobs and Free Beer is a very, very close second.

Comment

Necrosis of the Soul - Too long, Too Generic

Fall From Humanity - Too Generic

Lone Wulf - Cliche, funny enough this was a series of choose your adventure style books (Lone Wolf) from the 1980's, another reason to not use this title IMO

Chimera Genesis - Memorable, but you might be misusing Genesis (even though it sounds cool) I'd expect the comic to be about how the Chimeras formed, or began, or some such (if that is the case this is the best title out of what you have hence my vote)

Apex Beast - Another possible, but this strikes me as a bad word choice. It conveys a predatory sense IMO

Stitch in Time - Cliche, this might work for an individual plot arc, but not as the overall title because it doesn't convey what the series is about

These are of course all my opinion, but I figured I'd throw in my two cents and reasoning for my choice as well as a vote.
            Last edited by Chanlin; 08-28-2012, 11:05 AM. Reason: afterthought

Comment

Working...
            X