This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiologist appointment

Tomorrow I go for my six month cardiology appointment. This will be my first appointment since I had the allergic reaction to the medicine he put me on for my heart rhythm. He has never seen my natural heart rhythm. After my appointment tomorrow, Hubby, Oldest Daughter, her Boyfriend and I are heading for Hershey, PA for a concert on Saturday.

Good luck! And have fun in Hershey! I love that it smells like chocolate.

Comment

Are you going to go to Hershey Park? I love that place.

Comment

Can you take pics please?
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

FCCR contacted me and wanted me to share the following with everyone:

"The doctor was very pleased that I had lost 10 lbs and my blood pressure was good, heart rate and rhythm are both good. Going from 6 month checks to yearly checks."

"You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Allright!!!!! That's the way to go. Now, make 10# disappear offa my ass. tyvm.
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Another update:

"So far we have seen Puddle of Mudd, Red Light Kings, Daughtry, and Buckcherry is taking the stage. Up later is Fuel, Seether, Three Days Grace, and Stone Temple Pilots."
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

The concert was great. When we got out of the car yesterday, you could smell the chocolate in the air. I think I regained the 10 lbs I lost just from the smell of the chocolate. I think the best bank of the day was Seether. We had a great time and it was a chance to get to know our Oldest Daughter's Boyfriend. He has really hit it off with Hubby. We need to plan a return to Hershey to see the sights and experience all that Hershey has to offer.

Comment

Working...
                X