Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww. *Hugs tightly* My heart goes out to his family and friends. It's hard to believe that one minute, someone is here, and the next moment, they're gone.
    Shameless self promotion:
    DeviantArt page: A Creepypasta Lover
    Blog: A Proxy Girl
    Best comic ever: Pasta Monsters by XcomickittyX
    "Here's Jeffrey!" --Me, describing my favorite creepypasta

Comment

*sends hugs and kitty bonks*

I have no words.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

*hugs* and love to both of you. And start cooking. His family will appreciate the love you put into every meal they eat, and you know his wife won't want to cook for a while. Babysit. Offer to take the kids to a museum one day so she can make arrangements. Invite her over for grilling and memories.

Share all the love you have, and they'll love you for it.
        Last edited by KiaKat; 08-19-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and well wishes.

I want to tell you all of the kind of friendship we shared.

Long time ago when we were both in the SCA and on a camping trip in Beaumont Texas in the early to middle part of november we had spent that morning packing up his jeep for the weekend, tents, food, etc. We arrive on site and everything is going well, I'm putting up my small 8'x8' tent and they (him and his future wife) are laying out their much larger one. The next thing I hear is "Heeeeeyyyyy Woooooollllffffiiieeeeee"

Instantly I know something is Wrong.

"can you help us find our tent poles?"
          "yea, sure they have to be here somewhere, i mean you packed the tent right?"
          "well yea but sometime between now and the last camping trip we set it up in the back yard to air it out"
          "well did you pack the poles back up?"
          "we think so"

so The Search begins, and is fruitless. Three day camping trip with 3 people in a 4 man tent with enough gear to out fit two medieval reenactors weapons, clothing, and some of the food. In retrospect it was a damned good thing too, temps dipped below freezing every night and me being new to the camping thing (as an adult) didn't own enough warm stuff to have seen me through.

Comment

My deepest sympathies to Lupo, xx_wolfie_xx and to Gabriel's family and friends.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

My condolence.

I hope karma finds that bastard.

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I send many hugs and good thoughts.
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

If you think it might help, you could share more stories of him, that way we all could help remember him.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine the grief, confusion, and anger right now. Maybe it hasn't all hit that stage yet, but stunned for a while is ok, too.

There's not a lot I can do being this far away, but if there's anything I can do, let me know.
                    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

*hugs* Everything has been said that I could say, if you need to talk..you know how to get ahold of me *hugs again*
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I am so sorry! Lots of hugs for Lupo and Wolfie. That poor family. It's just a terribly tragedy.

Lupo/Wolfie - would it be ok to put the family on the prayer list at my church?
                        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

42, that would be fine. I asked my grandma to do so at her church, will PM the details.

Thank you, so much.

Comment

Lupo, you're welcome. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.
                            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Although I am not a major poster on this site, I had to say something as I had a similar situation happen to me not that long ago. My best friend was killed in a motorcycle accident where he was hit by another vehicle. You have my sympathies and prayers in this time. I cannot imagine how you feel right now, but I can imagine considering what happened to me, and I want you to know that there really are no words. Please know that although it is a cliche, and the words are not going to mean much right at this moment, things I hope will get better for you.
                              And unto the I offer the 11th commandment of god, that whomsover calleth "Shotgun" shall heretofore and forever lay claim to that seat......until you have to pee!!-your friendly neighborhood Crucible

Comment

slight update: Gabriel's wife has made it safely back into town. she's updated her facebook status as:

I lost the love of my life today, but I am still surrounded by love. Thank you all for your condolences, thoughts and prayers. Many have asked if there is anything you can do. I ask that you be with me. There are many of you that I sill consider friends although we may not have seen each other in years. It would mean a lot to me to take this tragedy and use it to re-establish those relationships, strengthen some, and maybe even forge new ones.

Thank you every one. I hope to see you all soon.
                                She's so strong. We're going to try and get over there tomorrow, spend some time with her and the children.

I hope everyone can take her words, and use them, without the tragedy. Friendships, relationships, etc, don't let a tragedy happen as the impetus for reconnecting.

Comment

Working...
                                X