Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lupo, Wolfie, and Gabriel's family, I am very sorry for your loss. Lupo, you have my number, if there's anything we can do for you guys or Gabriel's family, let us know.

Comment

What...

I don't even...

I'm so sorry.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll add my thoughts and prayers to the groups.

Horrible tragedy.

SC
        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Oh, Lupo. *hugs*. It sounds like both of you lost a good friend, and there's just nothing that can be said to make that better. As for his family, as others have said, just being there is the best you can do. Do what you can to help - even the littlest things is one less thing for them to deal with. I liked the idea of offering to take the kids so mom can do what she has do - whether it is making arrangements or just having a cry without the kids seeing.

Comment

Lupo, I will keep you, wolfie, and Gabriel's family in my thoughts and prayers.

It is so horrible when someone you love dearly is suddenly ripped from your life. I cannot imagine the heartache you are all feeling right now.

Honestly, I just don't understand how someone can do that to another person. The world is a messed up place.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I'm so sorry. How very sad.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Good lord... My condolences and best wishes to his family and friends.
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

*sends big squidgy hugs*
                  "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I'm so sorry for you loss. My heart is with his friends and family. *hugs*

Comment

I'm so sorry, will be thinking of you both and his family.
                      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.
                        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

So, we've settled into a state of numbness, at least I have. Apathetic lump, and still wishing it wasn't really, still don't know what to do.

Wife is looking for a funeral home today. Wolfie is going to go spend time with them for the next few days after work, because they are his second family. I have to work, and I'm also a coward, I don't know how to deal so I'm staying at home until I can try and figure out what to do. I just need to find a ride home from work tomorrow, I think I've got a set ride for Tuesday & Wednesday.

In the meantime, I've got a HUGE batch of meatballs cooking, and have plans to bake some bread and to make some gyoza. I work best in the kitchen.

I want to thank everyone for the condolences, they help. But it's still unreal.
                          Last edited by lupo pazzesco; 08-19-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I think what you're doing is good. They will appreciate it. And just be there for them. If they want to talk about him, listen. If not, just your physical presence will be appreciated. Trust me.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The biggest thing is to offer to help and do so when asked. No matter how small.

Several years ago, the father of a friend of mine was dieing. He flew out. His wife and kids drove out the next day. They would all drive home together. They asked my to go pickup the car from the airport so that they wouldn't have to drive down to get it nor pay the parking while they were gone. Sometimes it is the simplest things.

Meatballs are a good start.
                              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                              Save the Ales!
                              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Don't know that they'll get the meatballs this week because my work schedule frakkin' SUCKS. I'm working closing shifts, by the time I get out of there, we'll get there late, if at all. But at least I'm able to feed wolfie, since I feel I can't do much more for him.

Services for Gabriel are being held this Friday August 24th, at 7 pm. I hope I'm ready, but I don't think I will be. I don't know that I can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X