This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HESI Exams

I have to take the HESI exam for Fundamentals and Pharmacology this week for my nursing program, and I am freaking out a bit. As of this month, anyone that scores less than a 850 on the exams does not get to advance with their cohort. That's bad enough, but then we learned that less than 40% of the previous cohort made that cut off mark in Pharmacology and we are all stressed because of it.

I've bought the HESI exam book that has the online practice exam, but it scores things on a percentage, not the weighted results like the actual exam, so I can't tell how it equates.

I'm not that worried about the Fundamentals, but I struggled with Pharm in my LPN program, and it was nowhere as complex as this. Wish me luck, please? *whimper*

Good luck =)
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Good luck!

If you don't want any advice, feel free to ignore this next bit.

If you can find a way to relax, you'll do better on the test. I like meditation before, and slow deep breaths during.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

AllI can say is good luck! I didnt have to take the HESI and im grateful every day for that.

Comment

You can do it!

Comment

Rocked the Fundamentals HESI with a 1291 (needed 850 to advance) and a 99.9 percentile.

This is not expected to be repeated on the Pharm. HESI - that one scares the crap out of me.

Comment

I did it!!!! Scored 1000 on the pharm HESI! Now, as long as I get a good grade in the final, in golden!!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!! When will you be done with the program?

Comment

Oh, that's not until 2014 - we are just finishing the third term out of nine. But they are cracking down on the scores now - pharm was the one that really truly scared me.

Comment

I'm not looking forward to having to take these exams. I haven't even started nursing school and I'm already dreading it.

Comment

Wooo!!! Par-tay!
                      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
                      X