This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old TV show

Growing up there was a TV show about a guy who was essentially raised by TV, like a TV show of the Cable Guy. As an adult, he had a habit of remember scenes when he was talking to people.

Anyone remember this show?
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Dream On. Was on HBO for a while. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_On_%28TV_series%29
    "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Comment

I used to watch that show.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

That's it!

Funny thing is, I do the same thing. When I'm doing something at work and a customer calls for me, I hear Darth Vader's "Yes, Admiral. What is it?" from The Empire Strikes Back. Mostly because I'm a huge dork.
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Don't feel bad when somebody calls and asks for somebody (say me) I always feel like saying. "There is no Mytical, only Zuul."

Ps..I believe that is not the correct wording. I believe it is "There is no Mytical, there is only Zuul." But one can paraphrase if one has a horrible memory..yes?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
          X