This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars 2 Players~

I'm not sure this is allowed, but if it isn't then delete or lock the thread I understand.

Anyway! I am on Guild Wars 2! It is a fun game and I noticed we have a healthy community of gamers on this site! Since currently you can still freely transfer between servers, I thought I'd put out the word that anyone who wants to join me and my guild is totally welcome to do so!

I'm on the Isles of Janthir server, I won't put my character name, but if you're interested totally shoot me a PM and we can chitty chat!

I hope to see you there, it would be awesome to have such cool and fun people alongside me as we slaughter Elder Dragons! >=)
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

I'm on Yaks bend (or was it end?) because a group of online gamers I used to play TF2 with are there.

Honestly, I haven't gotten into the game yet. Still really unsure of what class (I think it will end up being Necro), and I just haven't had the time to sit down and play for an extended period of time while I'm awake enough to learn a new game. (instead I'm killing things terribly in DIII again, b/c it's about what my mood fits atm)

Comment

Working...
    X