Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd totally use it to go home on breaks and such. Wear comfy clothes while I'm eating lunch, etc.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
      I'd totally use it to go home on breaks and such. Wear comfy clothes while I'm eating lunch, etc.
      Yeah, and you don't have to worry about someone stealing your lunch from the community fridge, as you'll have access to your own! And you'll never be late getting back to work...

I would so abuse the ability to teleport.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

*laughs* Who here would be tempted to use it as an alibi? Be half way across town, port in to some SC that is giving a worker a hard time, pants them, then port back...

I mean hey look *points* It is a cheese eating dinosaur! *flees*
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          *laughs* Who here would be tempted to use it as an alibi? Be half way across town, port in to some SC that is giving a worker a hard time, pants them, then port back...
          Oh, hell yeah. Very tempted. Of course, I'd consider doing that to a few co-workers....
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
          X