Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. O.o I consider myself to be a kinda picky eater, but even I'm not that bad. My only requirements are 'no onions' and 'if there must be mustard, as little as possible'. Who cares if the pickles aren't perfectly aligned or the tomatoes aren't sliced just so. XD If you're going to be that damn picky about it, then seriously- Go home and make your own sandwich.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I think most Subway customers are to blame for their subs being so messy.

There's only so much bread on each side. If the sandwich artist can barely close the damn thing, you have too much crap in there. It's not their fault you're going to need to eat with a whole roll of paper towel.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        ... need to eat with a whole roll of paper towel.
        Fiber! 0% fat, 0% carbs!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          It's not their fault you're going to need to eat with a whole roll of paper towel.
          Actually, needing a ton of paper towels is considered a mark of quality for the sandwiches down here ^_^ My favorite style of po-boy is one dripping with gravy, so much that the liquid has seeped through the bottom of the bun itself. I've known people to go back and request MORE gravy if they don't need to use more than 1 or 2 napkins/paper towels
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I tend to do like the Japanese and eat on the floor, so the less paper towels I need, the better.

There's a new sub shop that I dearly love, but they put these stupid little seeds in their bread that make it so I have to vaccuum after I eat on the floor.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              Actually, needing a ton of paper towels is considered a mark of quality for the sandwiches down here ^_^ My favorite style of po-boy is one dripping with gravy, so much that the liquid has seeped through the bottom of the bun itself. I've known people to go back and request MORE gravy if they don't need to use more than 1 or 2 napkins/paper towels
              I agree with this. Unless it's PB&J or something else that is sticky, then the gloppier and messier the better. Or if it's mustard. I've seen perfectly good sandwiches ruined by too much mustard.
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

There was one Saturday during lunch rush when I was working at the Golden Arches where I had a girl come in, order her burger, and she wanted extra pickles. 4 to be precise. And she wanted them not to touch I just looked at her, told her there was no way I was interrupting the guy on prep to give him that order during a busy lunch rush, and went on with her order. And nope, I didn't get in trouble. There were at least some advantages to being the bosses' daughter
                Dance is the breath-of-life made visible-Charles De Lint

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                  Messy sandwiches are why you've got fingers to pick up the spillage.
                  Whenever I eat at Subway, I accept the fact that my hands are going to smell like red onions and green peppers for at least the rest of the day. But I don't mind
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
                  X