X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mr. Gold Member

Dear Mr. Gold Member,

I get that you're a high ranking <hotel chain name> rewards points member want to use your hotel points for a room on such and such date. But you obviously don't understand the words that are coming outta my mouth here. When I said there's nothing available, that means nothing available. If there was a black out or restriction on the rooms, I would've said that already. Again, booked and unavailable mean that the rooms are booked up solid and unavailable AT ALL. It's simple as that, you moron!

Sincerely,

Me
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

But...but he's a gold member! He's a very important person!

Comment

Can't you just crap him out a new room?
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

That's why I hate all of those 'I have X, I can get rooms three days before big fancy holiday' commercials. You can't get those rooms/flights/pogo tours if they're all booked out, no matter what fancy club card you have.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          Again, booked and unavailable mean that the rooms are booked up solid and unavailable AT ALL.
          You mean you don't throw out the ordinary guests' reservations (made months in advance) to make room for such a "special" person who decided to grace your business on a whim?

And here he was trying to do you the honor of bowing and scraping to his every demand and whine while he stayed with you. What an opportunity you missed!
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
            You mean you don't throw out the ordinary guests' reservations (made months in advance) to make room for such a "special" person who decided to grace your business on a whim?

And here he was trying to do you the honor of bowing and scraping to his every demand and whine while he stayed with you. What an opportunity you missed!
            He made it in advance, but all the rooms were sold out at that particular hotel...points or not. Ugh...he was such an ass.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Ok, either I need much more coffee before reading posts, or I've just officially become a dirty old lady (I blame it on some of those here, you know who you are). Cause I'm not even gonna describe the mental image I got when I saw this thread title.

Madness takes it's toll....
              Please have exact change ready.

Comment

LOL, same thing I thought when I first saw it

And yes, it doesn't matter if you're a member of a certain club, you're not entitled to more privileges

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
                  ... the mental image I got when I saw this thread title.
                  Bondesque pr0n?
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Austin Powers Pr0n.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

A coworkers little brother worked in a body shop. His buddies redecorated him so that he showed up for his wedding with purple plums.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Comechatcha View Post
                        That's why I hate all of those 'I have X, I can get rooms three days before big fancy holiday' commercials. You can't get those rooms/flights/pogo tours if they're all booked out, no matter what fancy club card you have.
                        I wanna go on a pogo tour now!
                        Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                        What's the difference?
                        We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Working...
                        X