Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that. We have several customers in my store that I just cannot stand to deal with. One comes in and will nitpick our merchandise; how the quality of the clothing has gone downhill, how this doens't fit her like it used to, and so on. She will go on and on and on and on, usually returning something, and we have to listen to her running commentary about it. One day I'm going to snap and just tell her, look, if you don't LIKE what we sell and have so many issues with it, why do you still shop here?

It's gotten so bad we won't even speak her name out loud beacuse it seems every time we do, she comes in!

Comment

Quoth Evil Cashier 411 View Post
      The worst part is when she comes to the registers and complains to the cashier that why is there a long line. Also, she always asks the cashier to tell her the prices of every item in her cart before ringing them up. If she didn't like the price, she would fuss it over to the cashier. In addition, the SC would hold up the line for about 15 minutes before she finaly leaves.
      SC: WHY ARE THE LINES SO LONG!

Cashier: I'm sorry but we have this real strange customer who comes in here and makes us read EVERY SINGLE PRICE back to her as we ring her up, wastes time complaining if she doesn't like a price and basically holds up an entire register for fifteen minutes making the lines longer for all our good customers like you. We cashiers hate it but unfortunately our hands are tied, perhaps if you complained to managment we could get this disruptive customer banned from the store??

What! Even if she realizes you are talking about her what can she do? Try to find a manager to complain to? And imagine the sweet irony if she actually made a complaint that got her banned from the store!
      You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Quoth Catwoman2965 View Post
        It's gotten so bad we won't even speak her name out loud beacuse it seems every time we do, she comes in!
        Well, ya know what they say... Speak of the . . .

I think I'd wanna fire that "question every price" custy, too >_<

Aaaaand while it's been a while since I was in a position even close to management, I agree -- when I was a mgr/if I end up as one again: dealing with SC's is our job. If we're low-level management getting a whole 50c more per hour than the usual guys -- fine! That's our hazing period to see if we can handle the real thing, for real money.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X