X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmies Bans Customer

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/718080

Somehow I don't think this story conveys the breadth and depth of suck this guy would have had to put the staff through in order to earn his ban.

Who in their right mind goes to Timmies for decaf?
    "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

I agree - they don't just ban you for complaining. I bet he's a yeller / insulter.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      I agree - they don't just ban you for complaining. I bet he's a yeller / insulter.
      Stores are too fond of the Almighty Dollar to ban a customer just for complaining. They usually only ban if the customer is abusive or criminal (fraud, chronic returns, etc.). There's got to be a lot more to this story. I'd like to hear Tim Hortons' side of this.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

CBC's got a side story talking about "Is the customer always right". I'm happy that in both the highly unscientific poll (it doesn't block repeated votes) and in the comments, the overall impression I'm reading is that the customer is NOT always right. There may be the tiniest glimmer of hope left for the species after all.

Of course that doesn't mean there aren't a few people doing the 'customer service has degraded' lament too.

Comment

actually my sister gets decaf from tim's

i like them cos they have a nice variety of food
          but to be honest the coffee's usually a little burned.

that's prolly why i get hot chocolate there instead these days.

hah. i wrote that before reading the article... rofl.
          yeah i can agree with the burned taste. but eh. ... that's why i drink hot chocolate now.

and i dont go to them here anyway. too much of a drive, when there's a starbucks on campus (walking distance) and a DD right down the road
          Last edited by PepperElf; 02-09-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X