X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth morgana View Post
    Suggestions for wording?
    I think one that says; "God Loves even narrow-minded morons" would be appropriate. I doubt they could even be outright mad at it unless they wanted to admit it...

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
      I think one that says; "God Loves even narrow-minded morons" would be appropriate. I doubt they could even be outright mad at it unless they wanted to admit it...

Eric the Grey
      Ooooh, me likey!

Comment

I have a bunch of videos bookmarked on my computer (on various topics, one of which is religion) and I was watching some of them last night (before I decided to watch Supersize Me, which I also had bookmarked, and which has put me off fast food for a while). One of them was an interview with Shirley Phelps Roeper (Fred's lovely daughter)...she's a scary-lookin' lady...she also apparently does not believe she can get her point across without yelling, or in allowing the other person to say anything without yelling over them.
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 02-07-2010, 04:57 PM. Reason: can't type, apparently...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          One of them was an interview with Shirley Phelps Roeper (Fred's lovely daughter)...she's a scary-lookin' lady...she also apparently does not believe she can get her point across without yelling, or in allowing the other person to say anything without yelling over them.
          It makes me wonder why people still setup interviews with those freaks.

Comment

Quoth Sunsetsky View Post
            It makes me wonder why people still setup interviews with those freaks.
            I don't know. The interviewer was doing her share of yelling, though, too. It really was a very unproductive interaction. I think it was from FOX News, but I'm not sure. I don't know the name of the interviewer. (I deleted the bookmark and I'm not very inclined to go searching for it again.)
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I don't know. The interviewer was doing her share of yelling, though, too. It really was a very unproductive interaction. I think it was from FOX News, but I'm not sure. I don't know the name of the interviewer. (I deleted the bookmark and I'm not very inclined to go searching for it again.)
              *drives around in a huge van with "We Are the Champions blaring out"*

Chances are, even the die-hard fans may not get this reference!
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

one of my boyfriend's cousins is in the Riders.
                not sure if he's riding again yet. (he was hit by a lady yapping on a cell phone who wasn't paying attention to the road)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  one of my boyfriend's cousins is in the Riders.
                  not sure if he's riding again yet. (he was hit by a lady yapping on a cell phone who wasn't paying attention to the road)
                  I'm sorry for his cousin and hope he's healing well but is it wrong that my first thought that she hit the wrong group member? That's why you shouldn't be on cellphones will driving, you can't aim.
                  How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

lol yeah. he wasn't doing a Patrol though, just riding.

Comment

Working...
                    X