This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmMm Melons

I didn't find a Melon-related contra banding incident in the boards, so here goes.

Melons are Addictive
    "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

What a way to ruin a scrummy melon!
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

i'm not really surprised.

from what i've read, contraband is one of the bigger issues inside many jails and prisons

Comment

I could eat cantaloupe every day, if it's good....

They usually have it in the cafeteria at breakfast, but it's not so good this time of year
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The most creative attempt to bring in contraband we've had was a little over a year ago. An inmate's wife/girlfriend came to visit him and, during the course of the visit, casually laid a pack of gum on the table. One of the visitation officers saw the gum sitting there and just had one of those "funny feelings" we get from time to time (ask anyone in law enforcement, it's like we develop spider-sense). So he took it and later had it tested. It looked like gum. Smelled like gum. And it turned out to be meth. Of course, we have every visitor's driver's license on file, so it wasn't long before she was served with a friendly little warrant. Plus, the inmate had his visitation privileges withdrawn for a year

Along with addiction, melons have been known to have other side effects.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X