Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see the "Vote for Number 6" sign? The Prisoner FTW!

Also like "I Have A Sign" and "I Was Promised Donuts". Sometimes the only way to fight against assholes is by out-weirding them.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I think it would be awesome to go to one of those protests with a sign that says "The cake is a lie!"

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
        Why were those idiots protesting Twitter? I know it doesn't take much for those yahoos, but I just can't process that one.

I do love the "anti-protest" signs though.
        why do they protest anyone?
        they get a bug up their asses that group X somehow supports something they hate
        no matter how flimsy

so they go and protest.
        and then they get mocked away by funny people
        or skeered away by patriotic bikers.

the protest the protest signs made me giggle

Comment

Quoth Sunsetsky View Post
          That was brilliant. I hope we have a group like that when those Westboro idiots come back to Colorado to protest at a soldier's funeral.

I like that "I have a sign" sign.
          OH, Please tell me when that will be. I would love to show up with a sign.

Eric the Grey
          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Rickrolled!!

Genius! Pure genius!!!

Comment

Are these the f-wads that go to Military funerals and protest?

Comment

yep. same fuckwads

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  yep. same fuckwads
                  They are seriously lucky they haven't had to go to their own funeral. Losing a child is a tough thing and given the cross generational serving of some families, I could see some grieved father taking a pot shot at one of those assholes. I can't think of a worse place to decide to protest. I mean if they have a problem with the way things are done in the American government why aren't they in Washington protesting there? Oh yeah, because those people can fight back. so instead they pick on the powerless.....Hmmm....seems to be a trend we notice here.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                    I mean if they have a problem with the way things are done in the American government why aren't they in Washington protesting there? Oh yeah, because those people can fight back. so instead they pick on the powerless.....Hmmm....seems to be a trend we notice here.
                    QFT. Fred Phelps is nothing but a bully and a coward. Which is why I'm glad that groups like the Patriot Guard Riders and the counter-protestors in the OP are willing to stand up to them.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You guys have it lucky. They're from Topeka. Where I live. These idiots are on street corners around here ALL THE TIME.

Yeah, they're all related. Half the family are cult zombies, the other half are lawyers.

Hmmm . . . I may just have to put together some signs and just keep 'em in the trunk of the car. Pull 'em out whenever I see the fuckwads (love that word) on the street.

Suggestions for wording?

Comment

I actually watched a documentary on them. when it was shot (the most hated family in america - 2007) it was all family, bar one family that joined from the outside. One way of preventing inbreeding I guess...
                        Unfortunately you will always get dumbasses, but these are the Ultimate Just Can't Ignore Dumbasses.
                        Then again, it makes it doubly fun to mock them
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                          OH, Please tell me when that will be. I would love to show up with a sign.

Eric the Grey
                          I usually don't find out until afterwards but if I hear anything beforehand I'll let you know.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                            QFT. Fred Phelps is nothing but a bully and a coward. Which is why I'm glad that groups like the Patriot Guard Riders and the counter-protestors in the OP are willing to stand up to them.
                            it's amazing how uncivilized people like him count on the civility of others.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                              Yeah, they're all related. Half the family are cult zombies, the other half are lawyers.
                              You say that as if they are mutually exclusive...

Quoth XCashier View Post
                              Those guys are awesome. I saw an article on them awhile back. Very cool.

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                              it's amazing how uncivilized people like him count on the civility of others.
                              I like that.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Just looked at Patriot Group Rider's website, I have so much respect for those guys! Not so much because they keep the nutjobs from WBC at bay from picketing soldiers' funerals, but just what they stand for.
                                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                                X