This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front page updates

Every few days, I've been busy gathering tales from the archives of the board. I just updated with a few more tonight.

I guess I'm about a month behind the forum proper, but there's finally some meat on the bones of the front pages of the site. I've yet to go through for a proper grammar check etc, but there's something to point your colleagues and friends at and have a laugh with.

I need sleep. Such concentrated suckiness on the part of the customers is wearing.

If you've got any suggestions I can consider for what you want to see on there, let me know in this thread. I can't say that I'll be able to do anything anyone comes up with, but I'll certainly listen.

Rapscallion

The site is great! Don't sweat over it. My suggestion: Get some sleep! It's just great having a site like this. I am convinced this website is the only reason I am sane enough to deal with the public on a daily basis.
    At the end of the day, customers are NOT always right.

Comment

ANother ten or so days worth of forum posts are up for your delectations. Cut and paste isn't so hard, but it still takes time...

Rapscallion

Comment

Thanks to SPiffy's help, we've got another couple of weeks worth of tales to the front pages.

Editing for grammar? Wish we had to the time. There to be amused at? Go forth and gape at our wonders.

Rapscallion

Comment

Got another batch up, folks - starting to get a little time to to work on it whilst paying work's on the slower side.

Rapscallion

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              Thanks to SPiffy's help, we've got another couple of weeks worth of tales to the front pages.

Editing for grammar? Wish we had to the time. There to be amused at? Go forth and gape at our wonders.

Rapscallion
              I love proofreading if you need help (if us non-mod type peons are allowed...)

-oh, yeah, I'm a freak...

-ams-
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                I love proofreading if you need help (if us non-mod type peons are allowed...)

Ditto here.
                I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
                "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth ShortTemperHatesStupidity View Post
                  Ditto here.
                  it's good to know i'm not the only one
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    it's good to know i'm not the only one
                    I've always been a stickler for the English language. I feel I can be of service, so why the heck not volunteer...
                    I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
                    "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Writer Cath has provided me with more work for the front page - go forth and wince at the suckiness of customers! More is in my inbox, and I reckon I should have some more up soon.

Rapscallion

Comment

Another update is there, courtesy of Purplecat.

Rapscallion

Comment

Raps, I'd be willing to proofread as well, in my spare time.

Comment

Working...
                          X