Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitness Tracker/Smartwatch Recommendations!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness Tracker/Smartwatch Recommendations!

So since the start of the year, I've been making earnest efforts to improve my health and wellbeing. While going to the gym and doing lyra (aerial hoop) classes are great and all, I'd like to look at ensuring that I'm keeping active during the day and as a result, am considering getting my hands on a fitness tracker or smartwatch.

I have used a bellabeat previously, but due to a myriad of issues with it syncing on my phone and also not recording the steps correctly, it's put me off that or any other fitness trackers that are clipped to one's belt/pants/top completely.

The only rules I have is that there's no built-in GPS (some models I know utilise the phone's GPS for synchronisation purposes), it has a screen of some sort (since I'd like to use it as a watch) and that I'm not spending more than around $350-$400 AUD max. My current phone is a Nokia 6, but if I need to upgrade in the future, I'm likely looking at a low-range Samsung again.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not fussed about colour or customisation - if it comes in black, it comes in black.

I have the S3 frontier and LOVE it!

Comment

Working...
    X