Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes - the genius genie's modus operandi.

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      TVTropes calls it "Bothering by the Book".
      YOU LINKED TO TVTROPES?! What kind of horrible are you? Now everybody's going to end up trapped!
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

[villainous giggle] I've lost quite a few hours to this site, you know. Time to return the favor.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
          YOU LINKED TO TVTROPES?! What kind of horrible are you? Now everybody's going to end up trapped!
          I only got lost for about an hour - THIS TIME - not bad, considering I was thinking the same thing that Deserted was, but I went anyway...
          Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
          At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

I did label it in plain text, you know. I could have been a LOT more evil.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
            X